Ex-celerating Success – The Power of Executive OnboardingPosted on July 18th, 2014
Half of newly hired executives quit or are fired within the first three years. Almost as many who change jobs or are promoted (40%) fail within the first 18 months. With such alarming numbers and the high costs of executive recruitment, why do more organizations not have a formal executive onboarding approach to assimilate executives for success?
Our infographic series on Executive Onboarding will help you understand key aspects of the process including:
- Why do newly hired leaders often fail to onboard and leave your company?
- What are the most common causes of failure for your newest leaders?
- What are the costs of failing to onboard your new executives correctly?
- What are companies currently doing to onboard executives, and what do they want to change?
- What are the benefits of formalized executive onboarding programs?
- What can new leaders do to succeed in their new positions?
If you’d like more information on how you can improve the performance of your new leaders through executive onboarding, contact us today!
To read the White Paper go to http://www.cpiworld.com/knowledge-center/white-papers