Resnik Partners can help your talent manage their path towards retirement through our New Horizons™ program. New Horizons is a cost-effective additional benefit that can complement retention, employee engagement, and succession planning strategies.
New Horizons offers employees at all levels (and their partners) a comprehensive and unique methodology to map out the next stage of their lives. Whether ending their traditional working life in just a few weeks, or planning years in advance for an “encore career,” participants work through a defined and complete planning process to achieve their goals. Delivered individually or though personalized workshops, the program provides employees and their partners the tools and guidance necessary to achieve clarity, face realities and recognize hidden opportunities in the next phase of their life.
The New Horizons program is designed around empowering individuals to be the best that they can be in their mature years. An in-depth assessment and subsequent program materials guide participants through these key areas of focus:
- Career and work — Discovering ideal work, work benefits and work options
- Health and wellness — Examining personal health practices, vitality, and wellness attitudes
- Finances and insurance — Testing knowledge of finances, financial planning, and financial confidence
- Family and relationships — Considering flexibility options, the need to provide caregiving for aging parents or adult children, and grand-parenting
- Leisure and social — Uncovering preferences for leisure, residence, travel, and hobbies
- Personal development — Exploring life’s meaning and opportunities for education and volunteering
- Legal and legacy — Ensuring that wills, estates, trusts, power-of-attorney, healthcare administration and other documents are in place to protect you and your family
We highly recommend “Later Life Planning” prior to participating in the New Horizons program.