Five Dysfunctions of a Team
One of the more popular components of our executive coaching suite is the Five Dysfunctions of a Team program. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book of the same name, this team-building program helps organizations identify the root cause(s) of dysfunction, eliminate unproductive interpersonal conflict, and build productive and cohesive teams that consistently achieve long-term business goals.
Five Dysfunctions of a Team will help your teams live up to their full potential through:
- A sustained competitive advantage gained through greater collaboration, improved communication, and a sense of team unity
- Improved organizational performance as team members are able to work together towards common goals
- Increased employee morale
- Reduced employee turnover
- A reduction in unproductive interpersonal conflict
- Increased profits
Imagine no longer having to dread interdepartmental meetings. Imagine your team working together towards your organization’s strategic business goals as one cohesive unit. Imagine your team realizing its full potential.
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team program can make it all become a reality!